Tuesday, July 24, 2007

5th Annual Labor Day 2007 Fest

Schedule of Events:
Fri. Aug.31
- Poker Tournament promptly starts @ 6pm $25.oo to play
Sat. Sept.1
- Beer Pong Tourney promptly starts @ 4pm
- Saturday Night Dance Party with DJ Marky Dee-licious
Sun. Sept.2
- Quoit Tourney promptly starts @ 3pm $10/team
- cLAM AND sHRIMP FEAst


What To Bring:
- Swimsuit, Towel and sunscreen
- Dessert (if you want)
- Liqour for ice block (if you want)
- Tent or Camper to sleep overnight
DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED THIS YEAR!
Please RSVP: through this page (click at top in dark blue)
~as soon as possible, so we may plan accordingly~

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if there will be a group of brothers at the party that will "pretend" to hump each other and guests?

Anonymous said...

I also noticed that you are accepting donations this year. It caught my eye because it was written in all capital letters. I doubt that anyone will miss that because it really stands out.

Anonymous said...

There is no "pretending" when it comes to humping. You either go all in with a nice solid hump or you dont do it all. A Face hump gets you bonus points.

Anonymous said...

I would like to come and hump my brother. Or I would like to hump my brother and come. My name is not Joe.

Anonymous said...

I never had an asian before...is one going to be there this year?

Anonymous said...

HUMP. It does a body good.

Anonymous said...

we don't have to take our clothes off to have good time..oh no

Anonymous said...

I think that labor day has become too much about drinking and getting drunk, and that we have forgotten the true meaning of labor day. That being that we must fight communism wherever we find it....and that we should be drunk while doing it.

Anonymous said...

Labor Day is more than about fighting communism. It's the only day of the year widely recognized in the elite circles of power of this great nation where it's acceptable for naked women to wear Jean-Claude Van Damme masks and kill deer with screwdrivers.

Anonymous said...

In two weeks at this very time, I'll be sitting on Bob's shitter instead of mine taking my morning beer shit...and by the way, who does number two work for?

Anonymous said...

To me, labor day isn't about fighting communism or women killing deer with screwdrivers. For me, its the one day a year where a person can thank astronauts personally for all the special things they've done for us. Like for their discovery of crunchberries on the lunar surface. Or for their contraction of, and then eventual spread of space rabies to earth bound humans.

Anonymous said...

You are all FUCKED UP and a bunch of DRUNKS, who are you kidding with this "labor day " bullshit. But it`s all fun and games until someone loses an eye or bottles of vodka shatter into the pool.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

eat a dick bitch

Anonymous said...

5 days. The excitement is welling in my loins. I've been practicing my humping technique 4 hours every night. (my cats hate it) My goal this year is to be the best dry-humper anyone has ever seen. I want to be so good that when you see anybody humping you think of me. By the way, astronauts didn't discover chrunchberries. Everone knows that Cap'n Crunch stole the idea from Hittler right before he killed him and ended the war. That's what labor day is all about. A drunken murderouse pirate who makes cereals and kills dictators so we can be free. That lazy Count Chocula never did that.

Anonymous said...

yer a pool

Anonymous said...

I like turtles.......I hate turtle head.

Anonymous said...

I must admit that i am impressed with the historical knowledge of the person who posted the lesson on Cap'n Crunch and Hitler. I thought it was a little known fact that Hitler was killed that way. What's truly sad is that shortly after saving us all Cap'n Crunch was mistaken for a baboon by a group of firemen and eaten. Ironic isn't it? He defeated Hitler only to be slaughtered for his striking resemblance to a red-assed ape.

Anonymous said...

I must also admit that at 8pm every night i pour 14 ounces of gravy (no more, no less) into my underpants, punch myself in the dick for half an hour and sing God Save the Queen.

Anonymous said...

I challenge you all to a drinking contest! Any takers?

Anonymous said...

i challange you to a game of horseshoes...A GAME OF HORSESHOES

Anonymous said...

What does Labor Day weekend mean to me? It means sliding down a slip n slide at 3am naked with two other homosexuals. It means sliding 20 dollar bills in Missys ass crack. It means giving up 200 bucks to Rauch rather than standing in line at Sheetz and taking a crap in my pants. It means Lysol on open wounds and Tim pissing in a bowl of condiments then wearing them. It means at least one scuffle between two drunk dudes and of course means it is 6 more months to the next golf trip. It means I will be sleeping in the back of an SUV for one hour until the sun comes up and annoys the shit out of me. Then I wake up and still feel drunk but tap a beer anyway then drive home and take care of a three kids while the rest of you aholes get to party for two more days. Now that I am thinking of it you can all suck it. You can all go to hell to play your friggin Sunday quoit tournament.

Anonymous said...

DJ Roc Harter.... get me in for Friday's hold'em tourn... or does Munchie-chi have enough pull to do it himself?

Anonymous said...

BEST LABOR DAY EVER

rockers media said...

labor day quotes 2016
labor day images
labor day quotes, images 2016